TheLinkMedic has followers.

Best WordPress Themes for Videographers and Vloggers

My post last year 12 Free Video Blogging Wordpress Themes That Don't Suck had a lot of great video blogging WP templates.

Since new themes are always being created I figured it's time to give an update to some of the better WP themes that would be great for videographers or vloggers.

This time I added some premium themes to the list and some free ones for comparison.








onPlay Theme


Quommunication - New Kind of Design Solutions


Videozoom Theme




The TV Elements WordPress Theme Demo



Video WordPress Theme | Foxinni



Videographer Wordpress Theme. Start Your Own Video Blog | Zoomstart

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's very simple to find out any topic on net as compared to textbooks, as I found this paragraph at this web site.
Feel free to visit my web blog ... direct download movies

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...